EU-XCEL (European Virtual Accelerator)
Jesteś studentem, absolwentem z branży IT? A może masz kompetencje specjalistyczne lub wiedzę biznesową? Jeżeli język angielski nie sprawia Ci problemu, szukamy ludzi takich jak Ty! Już po raz drugi program EU-XCEL szuka uczestników, którzy stworzą międzynarodowe zespoły startupowe.
EU-EXCEL is a program that allows young people to create an international start-up, to develop their knowledge and skills and to make their business ideas come true. EU-XCEL seeks for fluent English speakers: enthusiasts of new technologies (including coders), as well as people with experience in different fields (e.g. business, design, psychology and social studies, biotech, etc.).
EU-XCEL supports young people: both those with a business idea and those wanting to develop their skills in a hope to create a European start-up. The participants work in international teams created during the program on developing a shared business ideas. The participants work with mentors from across Europe, as well as support in selecting the right team and creating an idea for a start-up during the free-of-charge workshop in one of six European cities (Athens, Cartagena, Copenhagen, Cork, Munich, Poznan). The workshops are conducted by talented entrepreneurial educators from continent’s leading organizations with proven track records in successful incubation.
All successful applicants will receive:
- An opportunity to become part of an international EU-XCEL team and meet potential co-founders for your new venture.
- An opportunity to travel to one of six one week European start-up scrums this spring with FREE flights and accommodation.
- Access to peer and mentoring networking/entertainment events.
- The opportunity to fight for a chance to pitch your start-up at the EU-XCEL Ultimate Challenge Final in front of a panel of European investors.
- Fast- track access to a European Accelerator Program.
Get to like us: www.facebook.com/euxcel